TOP BRIDAL DRESS TRENDS FOR 2021

Well with many Weddings cancelled in 2020, we are all looking forward to getting some normality back in 2021 and hoping that Weddings will be back in full swing....

I for one have been working very hard behind the Scenes, creating an e-commerce site to make buying easier for the client; but also designing and making my Bridal Headpiece Range for 2021 (something I've wanted to do for ages but never had the time to get organised so covid19 has certainly allowed me this!)

Whilst researching Bridal Trends for 2021 to make sure my Heapieces compliment them, I thought I would put together what I found for all you gorgeous Brides out there......

1. Fabulous Backs and Bows

As far as I'm concerned Bows have never gone out of fashion, but in 2021 they will be key to making a statement; and if you would like to update a dress from 2020 just add a Bow!!

The Back of the dress also will be a huge feature (something I always think looks so classy when the Bride is walking down the aisle) They will become more interesting with a touch of seductiveness!










2. Statement Sleeves

Sleeve detailing can really make the difference to a gown, especially if the gown is a classical, simple design.  Bell sleeves or big puffy sleeves are seeing a return this year along with detachable sleeves; which are perfect if you are wearing your gown through to the evening













.3. Modern Lace

Lace becomes more mininalist and modern instead of vintage looking lace (although I absolutely love vintage lace and as I'm designing a vintage inspired range will be including vintage lace - I'm a rebel I know!!)
























4. Pastel Shades




Pastel shades are going to be popular with shades of Pinks, Blues and Blush being chosen as the Bridal Gown colour choice.  A little bit of rebellion and also Brides wanting to have something a little different !
















6. Capes and Cover ups





















7. Party Style Sparkle & Romance


2021 Brides are going to embrace the chance to have an amazing party and shine like no other year.

And Sparkles and Romance is going to play a bit part in this, gowns may be a simpler style to reflect a smaller more intimate ceremony but thats not going to stop Brides shining!









8. Necklines & Simple Design



























 



I'ved loved looking at these beautiful Bridal Gowns on a cold winter day in Yorkshire, and it has certainly given me more ideas for my Vintage Inspired 1950's Bridal Range of Headpieces. Tomorrow is a creating day for me and I'm soooo excited to get in my workroom and make some magic.

If you are getting married this year and would like a headpiece creating, please do get in touch.

Email : kerry@lovehatsmillinery.co.uk

www.lovehatsmillinery.co.uk


Images courtesy of Pinterest

Comments

My photo
Love Hats Millinery
I have always loved hats and was lucky enough to live my teenage years and early 20's (In London in retail fashion) in the 80's when 'anything went' and I experimented with lots of different headwear. But my millinery journey started in 1996 when I first worked at 'Hats on Top' in Princes Quay, Hull and where I first trained 'on the job' in millinery, helping many lovely ladies choose their headwear for their event. (Which I loved!!) In between I trained as a Beauty Therapist which I did very sucessfully for many years whilst creating 'one off' Headpieces for Hats on Top in Harrogate. I started working for myself in 2012 and once again pursued my love of Fashion and Millinery, which is when LOVE HATS MILLINERY was born.

Popular Posts